Take a look around the Reef Stew & More facility by visiting the photo gallery and watching the series of videos created by YouTuber ArizonaFishkeeping.
- System 1 grow out = 38 20 gallon tanks + sump = 1000 gallons
- System 2 grow out same as 1
- Breeders 42 tanks 500 total gallons
- Coral & Goby system 6-20 gallon tanks & 2 frag tanks 250 total gallons
- Quarantine fish system 4-10 gallon & 2 -20 gallon tanks total 120 gallons
- Quarantine coral system 40 gallon
- Fry tanks all 10 gallon & can be a few as 6 & up to 20 tanks running
- The room is 825 sf. separate breaker box, ac & 500 gallons of mixed salt water & 500 gallons of RODI water on hand.
- “Miles” of PVC pipe.